Energy-efficient commercial refrigeration equipment Magma
Key features of the showcase MAGMA conceptually incorporated in the design of the showcases:
♦ functional completeness, in other words, any showcase is a fully functionally product that is ready to work independently, even if it is composed within a grouped product.
♦ functional saturation (пallowed to flexibly construct the showcase under the conditions of the operational activity, the operational activity of the showcases in much harder conditions), is just:
- the application of the basic equipment medium temperature showcase electrical defrosting;
- he application of more functional electronic controllers allows one to realize all possible variants of connecting the showcase to the cold-supply system, providing coordinated work through the internal network of the showcases, allowing one to connect to the monitoring system.
♦ constructive saturation (supplementary design solutions for the convenient installation of the showcases and their connection to communications).
♦ modularity (it is possible, at any moment, to alter the outer look or to add more functions to the showcase), is achieved through:
- the unification of the units and parts;
- the application of the removable decorative panels, defined by their color, on the showcase;
- it is possible to expand the functions of the showcase through the use of additional options.
The quality of MAGMA's equipment – this is a special concern of ours. Sometimes we even increase the cost of the products to ensure high quality, but without harming the price. For example, only we make faceplates in the showcase from special 20-40 millimeter plywood on a numerically controlled machine. It is expensive, but this is the only way that you can make sure that it has high precision and durability. For example, plastic does not work - it does not hold the fastening as it does not have sufficient strength to do so. Plain wood is the most popular material. It is not at all criticized for accuracy or stability of geometry. In addition, the use of the "floating" type faceplate and the base module sheets that are manufactured with high accuracy, allows one to achieve the perfect quality of docking and installation of storefronts. As for metal, all the metal details of the showcase are produced by new European machine tools with CNC. This guarantees an accurate, qualitative assembly on already installed machine installation places. The quality of the MAGMA equipment is also ensured through the use of advanced European production technologies, which our engineers certainly follow, working together with European experts. Components of the equipment, that impact the reliable and uninterrupted operation, use only the best quality, usually from European manufacturers. The most modern German paint line provides excellent anti-corrosion and decorative properties of the polymer coating. The Canon high-pressure installation for filling base modules provides polyurethane foam of excellent equality - strength and thermal resistance.
The use of the equipment is ensured by high accuracy and quality of manufactured parts:
- Finnish punching and laser machines with CNC Finn Power
- Italian press brakes with CNC Amada, Colgar, Salvagnini
- German automatic paint line
- German high-pressure foam capping machine Cannon
- Swiss CNC roll forming machine
- Czech rolling lines with CNC for shelves and racks
- Certified testing laboratory with two climactic chamber
The use of the components provides high reliability and quality of produced equipment:
- German low noise, economical fans Ebmpapst
- Italian controllers Eliwell, Danfoss support coordinated defrost (simultaneous alternate) have the support of the monitoring system «TELEVIS».
- Tubular Heating Elements Italian production.
- Electrical fittings and automation of well-known European manufacturers - BJB, ABB, TeSys, TYCO.
- Italian roll night blinds.
- Italian and Czech bent, tempered glass.
- Italian thermostatic valves Danfoss.
Beautiful design - this is far from a minor thing. You can argue over who has a better design. This is a matter of taste. We are constantly working on updating it along with its relevance. But MAMGMA's original design is stylish and attractive is an indisputable fact. To give the equipment a beautiful, memorable, and individual appearance, only we use bright colored plastic pads on the sides. All of our equipment, even our cash boxes, are made in the same style. Only we produce round internal and external corners of wall slides for the showcases (round end elements for slides and low-temperature bonbons), creating a stunning and unique interior for the store.
Ease of operation and good ergonomics - are also incredibly important criterion of choice. When it comes to designing, we use our fifteen-year experience in the field of the trading equipment and the newest trends of the European thought. We carefully analyze the possibility of optimal placement of products in terms of volume calculations, visibility, an attractive look, and the reach zones for the seller as well as buyer. There is no point, in pursuit of capacity, to make a huge display case with a large layout if half of the product is not visible in it and half of it is inaccessible. We take into account the convenience of delivery, loading and unloading, as well as the possibility of bringing the showcase to the store through a limited opening. For example, only we make a closet-bonnet (large and heavy display case) with the ability to install the cabinet directly during installation in the store.
Cost-effective – this is another distinguishing feature in our equipment. Great efforts are focused on optimizing showcases for energy consumption and cooling capacity, among other things. This is the most important task in the era of limiting energy and natural resources. This is achieved using economical and low-noise fans, increased thermal insulation thickness, a properly organized and optimized heat flow scheme, a minimal use of heating elements in the structure, etc. Before launching a new product into production, a long cycle of tests and refinements is performed on the parameters of minimum energy consumption, cooling capacity, defrost accuracy, compliance with standards for maintaining the necessary temperature inside the volume, ease of maintenance, etc. To achieve the best results of the equipment operation, we use calorimetric and flow visualization methods. All methods of testing and optimization of the showcase comply with all Russian and European standards.
When buying a display case "for remote cold", you buy only half a store. The second half of the store consists of a refrigeration unit, at a cost commensurate with the cost of the rest of the equipment. After all, the cooling capacity is the loss of cold in the environment (the useless waste of electricity and equipment).
According to past experiences, the cost of the refrigeration machine is on the average for piston low-temperature compressors of about 2300 Euro for one kW of cold and 480 Euro for one kW of cold for medium-temperature ones, plus the cost of electricity, on average about 0.9 (kWh) (KWh of cold) for low-temperature and 0.4 (kWh) / (kWh of cold) for medium-temperature ones and added to the total amount of electricity costs.
As a result, by optimizing the refrigeration equipment that we produce for cooling capacity and power consumption, we are trying to reduce the one-time costs for the purchase of a refrigeration machine and the "electrical connection capacity", as well as the operating costs for consumed electricity. And sometimes this results in the store saving tens of thousands of Euros.
To reduce these costs, we still offer our customers the option of transparent doors for medium and low temperature showcases. These devices reduce the required refrigeration capacity of storefronts down to 50 percent, depending on the type of storefronts and the intensity of the use of commercial equipment.
Our sales equipment is certified and sold in the EU.
In this way, MAGMA's equipment distinguishes itself from the equipment of many other manufacturers in that the high quality of design, production, the use of high-precision modern equipment, and the best components and materials allow us to have the following characteristics:
- 2 year warranty
- The service life is no less than 10 years
- CE certification
- Efficiency in energy consumption and cooling capacity at the level of the best European manufacturers
- We have showcases with accuracy in maintaining the temperature inside the cabinet in the M1 class
- Our equipment meets all the requirements of European and Russian standards for the quality of temperature maintenance and is supplied to the European Union and the countries of the former Soviet Union
- The widest range of equipment for remote cold